Thursday, January 22, 2015

Piano

I really like playing the piano. This is my Fifth year playing it. My piano teacher is a great one and has had a bunch of experience. I have played at a couple of big events. I have played the Wedding march at one of our friends weddings in 2013. I have also played at church services 3 times in 2013 and 2014. Piano is a way I love to express myself. I love the way my fingers feel against the slick nice piano keys when I play. Piano is also a great exercise for your fingers. Next week I will post a video of me playing piano. I will be playing Minuet in G minor for my recital soon so that is what I will be playing for you next week. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the viedo it is going to be awesome!Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to play piano
    you must be really good to play the wedding march at your friends wedding.
    the song Minuet is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete