Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Very 1 Girl Nation Christmas

Just for the sake of getting in the Christmas spirit, I am going to do another post about 1 Girl Nation. But I'm only going to show you their Christmas songs. They have only several Christmas songs but, let me tell you, they are AMAZING!! At least that's what I think. 
These are their Christmas songs:
Joy
Angels We Have Heard On High
A Very Acapella  Christmas Mash-up
Go Tell It On the Mountain
And last but not least, the awesome...
Let It Go!
Here are some of their funny Christmas videos, hope you enjoy!
How much does Santa really weigh? Watch the 1 Girl Nation Christmas Q&A!
Hope you enjoyed A Very 1 Girl Nation Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Santa weighs 700 hundred pounds I think. I love their go tell it on the mountain video. Emmi

    ReplyDelete